SynapCell to unveil unprecedented advances in Epilepsy at the Antiepileptic Drug Trials Conference.
Contact us to select a convenient time for you to meet Corinne, CEO and founder of SynapCell.
- The conference focuses on issues surrounding AEDD development, ranging from preclinical discoveries to clinical evaluations. Topics to be covered at the conference include:
- The processes by which new drugs are discovered, including discussing new animal models and molecular targets
- Translational models in the epilepsy space
- New regulatory pathways for epilepsy approval, including orphan indications, and extrapolation from adults to children
- Assessing patient suitability for epilepsy trials, including centralized patient interviews
- New objectives and legislation that have an impact on AED development
- Novel trial designs that reduce placebo exposure
- New methods and devices for seizure counting
- Outlining the drugs and devices in preclinical and clinical development for epilepsy
Find out more information on the Epilepsy Foundation website!